Ranger - Tim Holtz Distress Stains
Distress Stains are fluid water-based dyes for papers and other porous surfaces. Use for quick and easy ink coverage for backgrounds and larger areas. Mist with water to lighten color and create mottled effects. Apply layers of stain to achieve more saturated color.
The brushed nylon dabber top has a built-in spring valve. This allows for controlling the release of Distress Stains from the bottle. By pressing the dabber top down onto surface, the valve opens and fluid releases. Lift dabber away from surface to stop fluid flow. Spread Distress Stains by swiping the dabber top lightly as a brush across the surface.
Note: If Distress Stain project will be used outdoors, first seal with a weatherproof sealer.
Acid free, non-toxic, fade-resistant dyes.
1 fl oz bottles.
- Tim Holtz - Distress Stain 1oz - February - Abandoned Coral $4.99
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain - August - Ground Espresso $4.99
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain 1oz - April - Fossilized Amber $4.99
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain 1oz - January - Cracked Pistachio $4.99
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain 1oz - July - Blueprint Sketch $4.99
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain 1oz - June - Hickory Smoke $4.99
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain 1oz - March - Mermaid Lagoon $4.99