Rollagraph Standard

Rollagraph standard size stamps, handles, and ink. We also have Jumbo Rollagraph.

Please note that you must have a Standard handle to use Rollagraph wheels. If you get a Self-Inking handle, you must have an Standard size ink cartridge too (either the "Standard Rollagraph" or Ancient Page cartridges are ok). The Pad Inking Handle does not use cartridges - for that, you need a long ink pad to roll across, like the ColorBox Paintbox ink pads.

Read more about Rollgraph.

This is one of the categories under Rollagraph.