A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sized metal stencils - use as a stencil, or as an embossing template in your die cut/embossing machine.
- Emboss or deboss the front of an A2 card
- Emboss or deboss previously cut die cut shapes
- Apply ink and deboss for a great letterpress effect
- Use as a stencil
- Cut up the pieces you've embossed and use them as embellishments
- Or cut up the Impressibilities and use them as embellishments
- Try with paper, foil, and other media
- For best results use smooth 65 lb card stock
If you're going to try to cut these up to use the pieces as embellishments, use micro tip scissors. And use caution when trimming, as sharp edges may result.
In this video, Stacey from Spellbinders shows you a number of different ways to use Impressabilities.
The Grand Impressabilities are 8" x 11".
- Spellbinders - Grand Impressabilities - Fall Splendor $19.99 $14.99
- Spellbinders - Grand Impressabilities - Fancy Flourish $19.99 $14.99
- Spellbinders - Grand Impressabilities - Sea Flowers $19.99 $14.99
- Spellbinders Impressabilities - Diamonds and Stars $6.99 $5.24
- Spellbinders Impressabilities - Fleur de Lis Pattern $6.99 $5.24